Welcome to the documentation of EasyBuild, a software build and installation framework that allows you to manage (scientific) software on High Performance Computing (HPC) systems in an efficient way.
This documentation is intended for EasyBuild version 3.1.2, and was last rebuilt on Fri, 14 Apr 2017 15:33:36.
- Installing EasyBuild
- Configuring EasyBuild
Basic usage topics¶
- Using the EasyBuild command line
- Writing easyconfig files: the basics
- Understanding EasyBuild logs
Advanced usage topics¶
- Archived easyconfigs
- Common toolchains
- Controlling compiler optimization flags
- EasyBuild on Cray
- Experimental features
- Extended dry run
- Implementing easyblocks
- Including additional Python modules (
- Integration with GitHub
- Manipulating dependencies
- Packaging support
- Partial installations
- Support for RPATH
- Submitting jobs using
- Using external modules
- Code style
- Unit tests
- Useful scripts
- Deprecated functionality
- Removed functionality
Overview of version specific (auto-generated) documentation pages¶
- Available config file constants
- Available easyconfig parameters
- Constants available for easyconfig files
- EasyBuild framework API
- License constants available for easyconfig files
- List of available easyblocks
- List of available toolchain options
- List of known toolchains
- List of supported software
- Overview of configuration options (eb –help)
- Overview of generic easyblocks
- Templates available for easyconfig files
Having trouble? We’d like to help!
- Search this documentation collection
- Search for information in the archives of the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list or subscribe to post a question.
- Did you try
- Ask a question in the #easybuild IRC channel on the Freenode network
- Consider participating to an EasyBuild conference call
- Report issues with EasyBuild framework in our framework ticket tracker.
- Report issues with EasyBuild easyblocks in our easyblocks ticket tracker.
- Report issues with EasyBuild easyconfigs in our easyconfigs ticket tracker.
- Report issues with EasyBuild documentation or other aspects in our general ticket tracker.
Lists and tables¶
As of version EasyBuild version 3.1.2: